Sunday, June 22, 2008

Party Time at the Dog Park


Wow! I got to go to a dog park today with Abby and my foster mom. It was so cool. Just one big doggie party. I met so many other cool dudes and hot chics. There was one other greyhound and two whippets there as well as lots of other different breeds. We all made freinds. I socialized with all the people there, too. The little dogs were in a fenced in area next to the big dog area and I walked along the fence and met them too. I was the biggest guy there until a Newfoundland came. We were the same height but he had much more girth to him! There were a lot of new smells there. I spent a lot of time with my nose to the ground checking out those good smells. After about an hour at this great party place my foster mom said we had to go home because it was getting too hot out. I can hardly wait to go back, I'll get to meet even more new friends! Cherry-0 for now :}

0 comments: