Sunday, July 6, 2008

Silver Comet Trail, Starbucks and Colton


Today I got to go for a walk on the Silver Comet Trail. I was in the lead from the getgo. Lots of humans on these things called bikes kept wizzing by, but I didn't even blink an eye at them, I was too busy watching to see what was ahead on the trail. After we were done with our walk we went to Starbucks. My foster family sat outside so Abby and I could be with them. They brought out a blanket so we could lay down since we were pretty tired from our walk. I even got a bite of zucchini bread, yum! They wouldn't let me have coffee, they told me I was such a laid back guy that they didn't want to hype me up with the coffee, darn, it looked so good. I got water instead. Speaking of being laid back, I just love to go to bed at night. Lots of evenings after my last walk outside I will sneak off and go to bed before anyone else. (Sometimes I will do this before my last walk for the day and I have to get up out of my nice comfy bed just to go out one more time.) I really enjoy my beauty rest and my nice soft bed.

2 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Cute posts, Colton. See you in class!

Jen

Addie said...

Colton, you're as smart as you are handsome. Bruno and I are looking forward to seeing you in obedience class!